Catch22 is an experienced and leading provider of high quality apprenticeship opportunities for people 16 to 24-years-old.
A Catch22 apprenticeship is a package of on-the-job training and qualifications always designed around the needs of an employer, who can use our apprenticeships to train both new and existing employees.
We offer apprenticeships in:
- activity leadership
- business and administration
- customer service
- instructing exercise and fitness, including personal training
- leisure operations and management
We’re currently delivering apprenticeships in London, Essex and Hampshire and we’ll be growing our reach in 2013/14.
- Offer choice: we provide a range of apprenticeship frameworks always relevant to the needs of apprentices and employers.
- Understand the requirements of employers: our Employability Brokers are experienced and trained to understand the demands and pressures employers face.
- Flexible approach to engaging apprentices: our Assessors engage and support learners in a way that is flexible and personalised to their requirements in partnership with employers.
- Committed to high quality provision: our Apprenticeship contract received a Grade 2 from Ofsted in January 2013. We have approved centre status with four awarding bodies.
- Lead contract: we have a lead contract with the Skills Funding Agency and we are on the Register of Training Organisations. We work closely with the National Apprenticeships Service (NAS).
Champion apprenticeships: we work hard to influence Government thinking and public policy to make sure apprenticeships remain the 'Gold standard' of vocational learning and are delivered by providers in partnership with employers.
- 459 apprentices supported in 2012/13
- 70% of apprentices supported by Catch22 completed their apprenticeship
- Ofsted Grade 2 for Apprenticeships (January 2013)
- 150 employers engaged, including 100 SMEs, across ten sectors
- Catch22 apprentices winning national and regional awards in 2013