Marketing Officer - fixed term contract - Old Street
20 March 2012
Join Catch22 as a Marketing Officer and you will plan and deliver marketing activites that make a real impact on our ability to support young people in tough situations.
Responsible for the successful delivery of multi-channel marketing projects, you will manage internal stakeholder expectations and external supplier relationships. Throughout all projects (including writing, editing, design and managing print) your focus will be on impact, brand compliance and quality.
As Marketing Officer you will:
- Plan and deliver internal and external marketing communications for traditional and digital channels
- Project manage publications such as the Impact Report
- Source and relationship manage external service providers
- Work as part of the Marketing and Business Development teams on projects and campaigns
- Provide marketing advice and support to internal customers.
As Marketing Officer you will need:
- Significant practical experience of Photoshop and InDesign (preferably macintosh)
- Experience in managing multi-channel marketing projects
- Ability to write, review and edit copy to ensure it is informative, engaging and on brand
- A marketing degree, CIM Diploma or qualified by experience in marketing delivery
- Very high standard of written English plus good copywriting skills for various media
- Experience of digital marketing – specifically producing high quality, impactful web content and email and an interest/knowledge in social media.
- Ability to engage and influence people at all levels
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
If you’ve got the skills we’re looking for, this is a great opportunity to work in a vibrant environment and help make a difference to young people at a crucial time in their lives.
This is a six-month fixed term contract with a possibility to extend. Salary includes Inner London Weighting allowance.
No agencies please.
If you’re successful you may be required to consent to relevant checks by the Criminal Records Bureau and the young people you’ll be working with may have a say in your appointment. Equal and diverse, we see the potential in everyone.
As a charity we are keen to reduce our costs and so encourage all applicants to apply online. However, if you are unable to for any reason, please email the contact person on the advert for further assistance.
Applications for this job are now closed
Business Development - Marketing
Hours per week
37.0 hours - Full-time
25 June 2012
Number of vacancies
£24,026.00 to £28,919.00 Per annum