A forward looking social business, Catch22 has over two hundred years’ experience of providing services that help people in the toughest of situations.
Working with corporates, foundations, trusts, major donors and social investors, we’re interested in pursuing strategic partnerships to set up innovative frameworks and develop new projects and services.
Our business development activity is based on the principle of establishing strong relationships with each of our funding partners.
To this end, we’d welcome a conversation with you or the opportunity to present a model of how a partnership might work and encourage you to contact us if this might align with your own interests.
A partnership with Catch22 could include some or all of the following activities:
- a grant from your corporate foundation
- employee volunteering opportunities across the country
- employees making a regular donation to us through payroll giving
- fundraising and sponsorship activities to engage your workforce in our partnership
- a tailored package of charity service delivery to achieve your own social aims
- direct engagement with our charitable work – eg providing apprenticeship opportunities to young people
- gifts in kind or pro bono work
- joint branding and marketing opportunities to promote our social mission.