Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they govern your use of this website.
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect from the date of your first visit to the site. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, please terminate use of this site immediately.
- Catch22 may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree to periodically review them. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site immediately.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of any third party, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of this site.
- No part of this website, including information, images, logos, photos, and overall appearance of the site, may be copied, republished, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders except for your own personal, or non-commercial use.
- We will never pass any details you provide to us on to anyone else - anyone unless otherwise specified. Your information will only ever be used to send you what you agreed we could send to you. If you would like to stop receiving emails from us at any time use the unsubscribe button when you next receive an email from us. We track email open rates in order to monitor the effectiveness and relevance of our newsletter content.
- The names Catch22, Rainer and Crime Concern and their respective logos are trademarks. All other trademarks and logos used in this website are the trademarks or logos of their respective owners.
- Catch22 does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission.
- This website and its information are provided on an 'as is' basis with no warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied. Use of this website and the information on it is entirely at the user's sole risk. In no event will Catch22 be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this website. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this website and/or information contained is to stop using the site and the information.
- Some of the photographs used on this site are of models. Models are used in order to protect the identity of the young person involved. Therefore the photographs may not portray actual events.
- This website contains links to other websites that are operated by third parties. Catch22 does not accept any liability over the content of these third party sites. The existence of these links does not constitute an endorsement of the websites, nor the views expressed in them. Your linking to these sites is entirely at your own risk.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. The courts in England and Wales will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute which may arise.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within which that Term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.